We welcome contributions to support our endeavours.
We are registered under Section 80G of the Income Tax act and all donations are eligible for deductions.
Donations can be made directly to SAN-KER at this page.
Instructions for online donations:
- Please tick the check box at the SBI Collect page after reading the terms and conditions and click Proceed.
- Choose Meghalaya from the first drop down menu.
- Choose Charitable Institutions from the second drop down menu and then click Go.
- Select SAN-KER from the list of Institutions and then click Submit.
- Select Donations from the menu for Payment Category and fill in the details.
- Please re-enter the Name, Date of birth & Mobile number to re-print your e-receipt. and then click ‘Submit’
- Verify the details on the next screen and click on ‘Confirm’.
- Select the appropriate ‘Mode of Payment’ at the payment gateway and complete the payment.
A copy of the receipt for your donation will be emailed subsequently. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications.